Adam Selwyn

Creative Clinic

Adam Selwyn is Founder and Creative/Strategic Director of Creative Clinic, a multi-award winning design, digital and marketing agency for brands with ambition.

Working across multiple sectors (including business to business; non-profit and cause-related; hospitality and retail; financial and professional services) his agency helps brands, businesses and organisations to overcome their challenges and achieve their goals.

Adam founded the agency in 2006 following several years working as a designer and then creative director at leading agencies. His driving mantra is to help clients achieve their ambitions, with around 25% of the agency’s work being produced for charities, public sector, educational offerings and community projects. The other 75% of the output is for businesses of varying sizes, from household brands to lesser known names, and start-ups to multi-million pound turnover companies.

Adam is a family man, is learning to play the ukulele and has an unhealthy obsession with He-Man and the Masters of the Universe toys circa 1984 (but the less said about the last two points, the better).

dont miss

The challenge of marketing challenging subjects (with communication that challenges)

Creative Clinic’s Creative Director, Adam Selwyn will be sharing insights on the approach that businesses and organisations can take when communicating challenging and sensitive subjects. His agency helps brands, businesses and non-profit organisations to engage with audiences, change perceptions and re-shape behaviour through stand-out strategic, creative and digital thinking. In this fascinating seminar, Adam will be discussing the inspiring branding and campaign work produced for a mental health charity and what businesses can learn from this.