STAND NUMBER: B141
Open Space Advertising Ltd
What happens to the 98% of your website traffic that leaves without contacting you?
You may be proud of your website stats, maybe you're getting thousands of visitors, if you have an award winning website, 5% of these visitors may be filling out forms or giving you a call, but have you ever stopped and wondered what's happening to the other 95%?
If the answer in no, don't worry, it's not your fault, you have been told by the professionals this is normal.
The reports you see will not highlight all this missing traffic, they will just show how much money you made from the 5% who took action.
It's great you're making a profit on your investment, but imagine how much more money you could be making if you could capture the other 95% (remember, these missing people cost you money to get them to your website)
We are retargeting specialist, our mission is to make all your advertising leaner, meaner and hugely more profitable.
We don't only help with the traffic, we can also help you create a highly efficient sales funnel ( just means creating an ad, then automating as much of the sales process as possible to save time and ultimately make more money)
We don't rely on luck, we help you build a campaign based on science, we start small, maybe just £10 per day, once it work we can help you scale it.
There is no campaign that can't be improved (that goes for any sales funnel we set up as well) there is always room for improvement.
A 1% difference in front end conversion and adding a TYP (thank you page) offer can double your profits.
We normally charge £150 for creating a sales funnel strategy session (at your office, please allow two-four hours), however if you call and mention the show we will come and do it totally free of charge.
Even if you decide to go it alone, you are free to execute our strategy plan, which will be created and emailed to your inbox
For your Free strategy session please call 01206 823780 and ask for Gary hickman or email email@example.com
We also work with Tesco across 700 stores. We can show you how to harness the power of Tesco (as the saying goes, if you can't beat them join them) to increase your standing in the local community (people buy from people they trust) and create a constant stream of high quality leads.
Any bookings as a result of the show will qualify for a 20% discount (**on top of any offer you have in writing from Open space Advertising Ltd**)
If you would like more information, please telephone 01206 823780 and ask for Simon or Lionel. If you prefer to email us, please send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org